1. No statements or provisions within this Tent Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) alters, modifies, amends or terminates the Contract signed by the Renter.
2. Party Palace Rentals, L.L.C. (“Rental Center”) agrees, provided all conditions and terms of this Tent Rental Agreement and accompanying Contract are met, to rent to (“Renter”) the equipment, materials and labor first stated on the referenced Contract number (the “Contract”), said Equipment to be installed at the location known as ____________________________________________________ for the amount stated on the Contract, said amount including all sales, labor and/or use taxes. Payment of that amount shall be as follows: 50% of the Contract amount or shall be paid by the Renter to the Rental Center upon the signing of this Agreement, with the balance being paid in full at least seven (7) days prior to the Event date and time as first noted on the Contract. Renter must provide Rental Center with a final count at least ten (10) days prior to the Event date and time at which time a final invoice with the balance due shall be provided. No orders will be scheduled for delivery until payment in full is received. PLEASE NOTE: An additional charge of $35.00 shall be added to Contract amount for each time an Order is changed.
3. DATE AND TIME OF USE: Date: Time: Installation may take place several days prior to the event and removal may occur several days after the event, at the reasonable discretion of the Rental Center. Contact the Rental Center for times and dates. The Rental Center shall provide Renter a minimum of one (1) week’s advance notice of the proposed installation date.
4. SITE PREPARATIONS: Renter agrees to have the installation and/or removal site free and clear of all obstacles and/or hazards which prevent the access to, installation and/or removal of the equipment. (This includes but is not limited to flower arrangements, decorations, lights, and trash. Chairs and tables shall be stacked.) Failure to do so shall result in additional charges being assessed to the Renter by the Rental Center. Prior to removal of the equipment, Renter agrees to remove personal property and other items from beneath or surrounding the tent(s). Any additional labor required due to such failure(s) and/or as a result of the Renter providing false or misleading information regarding the site layout, distances from vehicle to installation site or other time delays resulting from the actions or inactions of the Renter shall be charged to the Renter at the rate of $50.00 per man per hour. In signing this Agreement, Renter acknowledges they have the actual and prior permission of the owners of the real property where the tent and equipment are to be installed for the installation of the equipment as well as ingress and egress to the site of installation.
5. REQUIRED PERMITS & LICENSES: Prior to the installation of the equipment, Renter agrees to obtain any and all permits and licenses required by local, State and/or Federal governments at the sole expense of the Renter.
6. SUBSURFACE CONDITIONS: One (1) week prior to installation of the equipment, Renter agrees to inform Rental Center, in writing, of the existence and location of any underground cables, conduits, pipes, electrical lines, etc. which might interfere with the ability of the Rental Center to install, anchor and/or stake the equipment. In the absence of such notice, it shall be deemed that no such hazards or items exist in the site of installation of the equipment and Rental Center shall be held harmless from and Renter agrees to assume the risks of the installation, indemnify and defend Rental Center for any and all costs resulting from any and all damages, injuries, and/or losses which may result from Renter failing to provide this information.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: Renter is responsible for any and all losses, damages and/or injuries, to real property , persons or otherwise, claimed during or arising out of this Tent Rental Agreement.
8. SEVERE, INCLEMENT WEATHER: Rental Center directs Renter to the “Cancellation Policy” on the Contract. Although the canvas and vinyl fabrics of the tent(s) /equipment have been treated for water repelling, no guarantee is made that the equipment is waterproof. Additionally, should severe, inclement weather exist or be forecasted to the extent damage, loss and/or injury may occur if permitted to proceed with the rental, Rental Center reserves the right to cancel the delivery or pick-up of the equipment. If cancelled by the Rental Center, the Rental Center shall notify Renter as soon as is practicable and prior to any such cancellation of delivery or pick-up of equipment. If the Renter deems the delivery or pick-up of the equipment is not suitable due to severe, inclement weather, Renter must notify Rental Center as soon as practicable, providing Rental Center reasonable time to re-schedule, if agreed and as applies. Upon contact by the Renter to the Rental Center under these conditions, Rental Center reserves the right to the final decision of delivery of pick-up of the equipment and Renter shall take all reasonable actions necessary in order to facilitate pick-up of the equipment, if that is the decision of the Rental Center. If the equipment remains at the site of installation as a result of the decision of the Rental Center and damage occurs as a result of rain, hail, storm, tornado, high winds, fire caused by lightning or other acts of nature, the costs of the damage to the equipment rented shall be borne by the Rental Center provided they are notified immediately of any such damage. If, however, the tent(s) are brought down by the means noted immediately hereinabove, Renter shall bear the cost of reinstallation.
9. SECURITY : Renter is responsible for security necessary to ensure the reasonable protection of the equipment from time of installation through removal.
10. ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO REFUSE INSTALLATION/ RIGHT TO REMOVE: Due to safety and weather conditions, Rental Center has an absolute right to refuse the installation of equipment and/or tents and/or the absolute right to remove equipment and/or tents rented under this Agreement.
11. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW: This Agreement may be withdrawn if not accepted within seven (7) days of its date as a result of the requested equipment not being available.
I/WE, THE RENTER, HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE REFERENCED CONTRACT.